1. Data Controller
The personal data controller is YOUTH CULTURAL CENTRE MARIBOR (herinafter: MKC MARIBOR), Ob železnici 16, 2000 Maribor, e-mail: email@example.com, phone: +386 2 300 29 93.
2. Legal Basis and Purpose of Processing of the Personal Data
2.1. MKC MARIBORcollects and processes personal data of users based on:
- The user’s explicit consent, for the purpose of providing services and fulfilling pre-contractual or contractual obligations (e.g. providing information, assisting the user, establishing contact)
- Its legitimate interests (e.g. website operation, business administration and management, improvement of services and provision of new services to providers, management of relations with users etc.)
2.2 Website users allow the use and processing of personal data on the basis of personal consent by clicking “I Agree” when creating a user account or upon first time logging into the user account after the Legal Notice has come into effect. By clicking “I Agree”, users agree that personal data may be used in a manner and for the purposes as set out in this document, which is an integral part of the Legal Notice.
3. Categories of Personal Data being Processed
3.1. MKC MARIBOR processes the following personal data of the user:
- Name and surname
- E-mail address
- Contact or purchase data
- Other data voluntary entered by the user into the forms on the website;
4. Personal Data Processors
4.1. MKC MARIBOR transmits the personal data of users to contractual partners acting as processors of personal data, whereby it undertakes to enter into such contractual relationship only with contractual partners who have taken appropriate measures to protect personal data. These contractual partners are:
- wild – marko damiš s.p.
4.2. MKC MARIBOR does not transfer personal data outside the EU or to international organisations, unless that is strictly necessary and if there is an adequacy decision or on the basis of adequate contractual clauses stipulating safeguards of such transfers.
5. Period for which the Personal Data are Kept
5.1. The personal data of the users are kept for 3 years from the last logon of the user to the system or for a period as required by our legal duties.
6. Rights of the Users
6.1. In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and the applicable Personal Data Protection Act, the data subject (i.e. the user) has the right to:
- Request access to personal data,
- Request erasure or rectification of personal data,
- Request restriction of processing of personal data,
- Withdraw consent at any time (without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal),
- Object to processing of the personal data at any time,
- Request transfer of data, including transfer of personal data, to other organizations in a machine-readable format,
- Lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner (Slovenian: Informacijski pooblaščenec, address: Dunajska 22, 1000 Ljubljana, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: 012309730, website: www.ip-rs.si ), if they believe that their privacy rights have been violated or that they have suffered unlawful processing of their personal data.
6.2. The data subject exercises their rights by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com.
6.3. If the controller suspects abuse of the rights belonging to the user, in particular the right to erasure of personal data, the controller reserves the right to prevent the user from re-registering.
7. Limitation of Liability of the Controller
7.2. MKC MARIBOR undertakes to always protect the personal data with the utmost care and in accordance with the provisions of the applicable Personal Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation.