Because we want to ensure the best possible performance, we are looking for volunteers who will help us prepare the best edition of the festival so far! Do you accept the challenge?
With one eye on the history and the other on the future of the festival, as well as art and digital technologies, in addition to the main festival exhibition, he will present a program of lectures, online events, talks with artists, performances, screenings, festival archive, concerts and more ...
AND ALL THIS WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE WITHOUT WORKING HANDS, FEET AND HEADS! WILL YOU ALSO BE AMONG THEM? READ FORWARD AND SIGN UP!
Who are we looking for? Conscientious, hard-working and precise people with a sense of detail, who accept new challenges with a mischievous smile and quickly find themselves in new situations. Someone who will contribute something unique and special to the organizing team… In one word - you!
What do we need you for? For large and small tasks that are (just about all) important for the quality performance of the festival. Specifically:
- assistance in the organization and implementation of the festival;
- guarding art installations in Vetrinjski dvor, monitoring the robot in Europark (8. – 15. October 2021);
- assistance in the technical setting up and demolition of the festival (4. – 15. October);
- assistance in the opening of the festival, the awarding of student prizes (8. October 2021);
- other assistance in the organization and implementation of the festival.
Why help? Because the organization of the festival itself is a very special adventure, and as a volunteer:
- you try in volunteer work (volunteer contract);
- provide valuable assistance to the organizational team;
- gain experience in organizing an international cultural festival;
- get to know many Slovenian and foreign artists, lecturers, experts;
- get to know potential future employers and the operation of a public institution;
- you have free admission to all festival exhibitions;
- and much more …
Are you interested? Then write to us at email@example.com!
The deadline for applications is October 5th, 2021.